September First Semester
8-11 Flex Days*
12 First week of lessons
24 Full-Studio Group Event 1:00 PM, 2:30 PM “sign-up” time required
29-1st No Lessons
21 Full-Studio Group Event 12:15 PM, 1:15 PM, 2:15 PM “sign-up” with partner
22-23 Flex Days*
21-27 No Lessons
19 Full-Studio Group Event 1:00 PM, 2:30 PM “sign-up” with partner
20 Holiday Recital
19-2nd No Lessons
3 Lessons Resume
29 Second Semester
20-26 No Lessons
15-23 No Lessons
1 Full-Studio Group Event
21-22 Student Achievement Evaluations
28-30 No Lessons
4 Last day of semester
6-10 Flex Days*
6-10 Full-Studio Group Events time TBD “sign-up” time required
12 Studio Recital
13-17 FIRST SUMMER LESSON for all students
Middle School Group:
1st Semester: Sept 19, Oct 3, Oct 17, Oct 24, Nov 14, Nov 28, Dec 12, Dec 19, Jan 16
2nd Semester: Jan 30, Feb 13, Mar 6, Mar 20, Apr 3, April 24, May 1, May 15, June 6-8
High School Group:
1st Semester: Sept 12, Sept 26, Oct 10, Oct 24, Nov 7, Nov 21, Dec 5, Dec 19, Jan 9
2nd Semester: Jan 23, Feb 6, Feb 27, Mar 13, Mar 27, Apr 10, May 1, May 15, June 6-8
Tuition/ Payment Options*:
- Two 17 week semesters plus 6 week summer semester:
1st semester: September 12-January 22
2nd semester: January 23-June 4
Summer: June 13-August 26
- ½ hour lesson with 45 minute group
$980.00 per semester
$196.00 per month, with credit eligibility $186.00 per month
- 45 minute lesson with 45 minute Elementary group or
45 minute lessons with bimonthly Middle School/High School group
$1235.00 per semester
$247.00 per month, with credit eligibility $235.00 per month
- Hour lesson with bimonthly group-Middle/High School students only*
$1490.00 per semester
$298.00 per month, with credit eligibility 283.00
- Additional single lessons:
½ hour private lesson $45.00, cash credit $40.00
45 minute private lesson $60.00, cash credit $55.00
- Payment by check is due by first lesson of semester to “Kym Schifino”
Cash payment is due by first lesson of every month. To be eligible for monthly 5% credit, payment must be received by first lesson of the each month.
Conflicts and “Flex Days”:
- Flex days have been set aside to be used when you/I have a conflict that cannot be reconciled during the week of your lesson with a “Student to Student Switch” or VIRTUAL at-home lesson.
- PLEASE PLAN AHEAD as these Flex Days are the only times that will be available for making up missed lessons.
- Elementary students small groups will meet weekly for 45 minutes at my home studio
- Middle School and High School students small groups will alternately meet every other Sunday from 12:15-1:30 at my MusicallyFIT studio
- “Full-studio” group events are scheduled to celebrate “Halloween,” “December Holidays,” Student Achievement and the end of the year “Spring Fling,” all at MusicallyFIT studio
There will be no small groups the week following “Full Studio” group events.
Parking at 19 Farm Field :
- Please park on the RIGHT side of our driveway when possible.
- If you need to park in front of house please park just BEYOND the mailbox to keep the intersection at Field Gate and Farm Field clear.
Covid and Health Management:
- Please feel comfortable to discuss any concerns you have as we continue to work through these ever-changing days.
- I am vaccinated and at this time not requiring “masking” but understand that mandates can change from one day to the next. Please let me know if you have a personal preference for you/your child.
- If your child has a cold I prefer that he/she wear a mask at private lessons and group. A virtual lesson is an option for private lesson if you’d rather keep your child home if they are contagious.
- Upon entering the studio take time to wash your hands before having your lesson. Your cooperation will minimize the spread of unwanted germs.